Back to Hopeful Monsters Main Page

Monday, December 01, 2008


I've already said it, but November just blew by. I can't believe its December!
After being out of town for a week (just a week!! seriously!) I have a barrage of phone calls to make and a whole list of stuff to get done before I can really get down to the business of making things.

But it was definitely worth the time off. The wedding in Berkeley was beautiful and I am so glad I was able to go!

After a few days in Berkeley full of tea times, Devonshire cream, and pie Josh and I spent an afternoon poking around San Francisco (mostly we went to the Moma and a Turkish restaurant that we were thrilled to find) and flew off to L.A. to have Thanksgiving with his family and family friends.
We ate to near explosion and then drove up to Portland.

Its nice to be back home with our dog and the pigs (one of which is trying to climb onto my lap as I type).


I'm still hard at work on the new collection and it's finally starting to look put together!! I am really looking forward to the launch!!










No comments: