Back to Hopeful Monsters Main Page

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm a few weeks late, yes. But its about this time of January that it finally begins to seem like a new year. Holiday festivities are finished. New projects and ideas are in full swing. And finally, it seems new.

I don't generally make resolutions, but I do try to make a list of ideas and inspirations I can revisit through out the coming year to reflect on what I thought was coming and where I thought I wanted to go. I jot down notes and sketches, paste in pictures and draw on them too, and make list after list.
This year I am:
- going into business more or less full time for myself.
- getting married.
- going to (re)conquer my scuba diving anxieties and swim with whale sharks.
- going to cook more.
- diligently training my dog to be a better behaved little beast in public.
- and more.

I am excited.
I hope you are too.

2 comments:

Elise of Argyle Whale said...

I love whale sharks! That will be a wonderful experience :)

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the fall publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=layton technology advanced registry fix 4.0 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg