Back to Hopeful Monsters Main Page

Thursday, February 05, 2009

March is nearly upon us! This means two things: the new collection will be launched really really soon, and I am freaking out just a little.

Naturally, I have left several rather large steps to the last and am now racing around in both life and my brain trying to will things into getting done.

I am soooo looking forward to a little breathing time after the launch. And it will definitely be little - I've got to start making wedding invitations pretty much, well, now. (This is the moment I curse myself for deciding to do it myself!)
In other news,

1. New typewriter! Love!


2. My epiphyte is blooming! Which means that I have not killed it, but in fact it is thriving! This is a major victory in Amelia vs. the black thumb.



3. Sneak Peek!

No comments: