Back to Hopeful Monsters Main Page

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The holiday shipping deadline has passed. You can still have things shipped out until the 21st, but I make no promises about the day they will arrive.

I will say I'm happy the crush of holiday shipping is over. (Those of you still waiting for your custom items, I haven't forgotten! I am watching the mail like a hawk for my wholesale order to arrive, they assured me it would be very very soon!)
I had a nice relaxing morning doing a small print run for the Lewis & Clark College debate team. Then I sewed some Christmas presents for my friends, and now I'm getting ready to drive up to a good friend's house in southern Washington for the night. Hopefully the rest of the weekend will be as relaxing. There will be copious amounts of snow up at her house, so hopefully the roads aren't too bad and we can play in the snow some.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend as well!

No comments: