Back to Hopeful Monsters Main Page

Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm taking some time off from both my day job and Hopeful Monsters for the holidays. Both our home site and our Etsy shop will remain open, you can browse around and even make purchases during this time. All orders will ship out just as soon as I return on Jan. 4. (Assuming there are no more crazy snow explosions and I can actually get on a plane!)

During the break I will be brainstorming and designing up hoards of great new things that I've been mulling over the last few weeks. Such little wonders may incorporate some of the following elements:

mongoose
earthworm
silk
knitted felty things
patches
stretch linen
more ocean animals
some little animals in interesting and adorable outfits
cowls
space (like the solar system that is)
printed stationary products

There has also been some talk of collaboration between Hopeful Monsters and a lovely seamstress that I adore. Nothing concrete, but I'm pretty excited.

I hope everyone is having/has a nice holiday!

p.s. look at some of the recent additions to the Etsy shop:


No comments: