Back to Hopeful Monsters Main Page

Friday, October 17, 2008

First, the gears are in full motion on one of my favorite upcoming projects.

The idea appeals to so many of my favorite tendencies and the way it is actually turning out makes me thrilled.
Sneak peek!


Also, I recently received two wonderful packages in the mail worth mentioning because they are awesome.

1. From Argyle Whale

I know! My love of diagrams (ven being one of my favorites) combined with narwhals and their close cousin, the unicorn! It's currently hanging above my desk looking over the everyday goings-ons of Hopeful Monsters.



And, the mole moleskin! I love it!

2. From Made by Hank



My new favorite purse! Lemony yellow! And those ruffles! It also arrived wrapped in the sweetest little packet with a lovely little coin purse to boot.

I had planned to have a really productive morning, but instead I slept badly and feel like I'm getting sick. I have to work at the toy store this afternoon so I might just hang out with the dog and drink tea.
Which isn't a bad way to spend my morning really!

No comments: