Back to Hopeful Monsters Main Page

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tomorrow is Halloween and I'll be working the evening at Thinker Toys (in Multnomah Village). If you've got kids, you should come down to the village. From 3:30 to 5:30 you can get free coffee and a walking map at Starbucks, then walk from shop to shop in your fabulous costumes getting candy and treats. The walk ends at the dentist's with black bristled toothbrushes!
I'll be at the toy store in my narwhal costume handing out candy!


Today I'm canning the pumpkin butter I made yesterday with pumpkins from the Rassmussen orchard in WA. I'm excited to see how it turned out. It smells a little over spiced, but I do tend to like bland foods, so maybe it's perfect.
And, in honor of Halloween and how much I love seeing people dressed up - free shipping worldwide if for purchases of 2 items of more. (Buttons don't count as a 2nd item, but I'll throw some in with your order anyway!)
Just mention "pumpkin" in the message to seller and I'll refund your shipping costs immediately.
Happy Halloween!!


No comments: