Back to Hopeful Monsters Main Page

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Dear lovelies!
It's finally time to unveil one of my newest and most exciting endeavors in the continued development of the Hopeful Monsters reign.
The Adelaide Cowl Dress:
The first Hopeful Monsters 100% designed from the ground up and made in Portland, Oregon garment.

I love it. It's flattering, comfortable, and makes you feel very polished and pretty and ready for anything.

You can tie the drawstring waist in front, or wrap it around and tie it with a tiny bow in the back. (That's my favorite way to wear to it.)

It's available in my 2 web shops, the home shop and the Etsy shop, as well as at The Portland Garment Factory. The Portland garment factory also has it in a couple of different lengths. You should go check it out, not only for my dress but to have a gander at all the amazing local designers that they stock. It'll be worth the trip!



No comments: