Back to Hopeful Monsters Main Page

Monday, December 14, 2009


Yesterday was Crafty Wonderland, and it was a pretty darn good time!

Josh put on his game face and helped me out all day and lots of our lovely friends came out to visit. They even brought us homemade treats! Lemon sandwich cookies! Candied Nuts! Caramels!

How lucky are we!

We also managed to snag some great loot for ourselves and for holiday presents! Here's some of our favorites!

Oddvark! From Perfect Children!

Hedgehog Knuckler Keychain!

Slug Hoodie from Frock!

Brown Bag Bottle Cozy! (Here, Josh is doing homework even after our long long day.)
This morning I've got to face the studio mess. Honestly, it looks like someone shook it up. And then tipped it upside down. So....yeah. I'll get back to you after I've faced that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH! I spy the yellow and red half-slip that I was adoring at the Convention Center yesterday. *sigh* I love it so much. I wish it had been my size, but I will continue to check back regularly. I am certain that I will find many other things to fall in love with!